Sr. SAP GRC Consultant
We are looking for a talented Consultant Knowledgeable in SAP GRC to join our team at ERP Federal.
- Strong knowledge and Hands on experience in GRC Access Control 10.1 and 12.0 configuration.
- At least 1 upgrade experience on GRC AC.
- Hands on experience in creating Custom Ruleset (Rule Building), MSMP Workflows,
- Experience in S4HANA, FIORI and CFIN
- Hands on experience in SAP Security and Administration.
- Knowledge of Reporting in GRC AC 10/10.1 (Risk Analysis, EAM Logs, Mitigation Controls etc).
- Effectively explain, rationalize and justify technical requirements and best practices to key client stakeholders
- Gather business requirements from key stakeholders and translate them to a comprehensive technical solution
- Determine the size and scope for an effective SAP implementation from technology standpoint
- Advise on SAP technical workflow and leading practices
- Ability to manage project requirements and communicate to work stream leads or stakeholders on Security issues
- solving complex customer problems and making decisions within challenging assignments
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP security including S/4 HANA & Fiori
- 3+ years of experience on customer-facing services delivery projects
- Extensive Hands-On experience with SAP GRC (with Fiori integration) including functional knowledge of ALL of the following modules/areas:
a. SAP GRC Risk Management
b. SAP GRC Access Control
c. SAP GRC Process Control and Fraud Management
d. GRC reporting
- At least two full life cycle implementations of SAP GRC and Cloud solutions including end-to-end implementation of SAP GRC Risk Management and Process Control
- Hands on experience with Cloud/On-Premise hybrid integration is required in addition to integration with other SAP products such as IDM and Solution Manager
- Strong functional knowledge on the above-captioned GRC modules and other relevant SAP modules, particularly SAP Finance, SAP Supply Chain, HCM and BPC is required to fully deliver:
SAP Access Control
b. SAP Cloud Access Governance
c. Up to date familiarity with SAPs roadmap for GRC with machine learning and predictive analytics for Risk Assessment and Auditing functions.