Sr. Consultant/Project Manager
We are seeking a Senior Consultant / Project Manager who is ready to make a change.
In this role, the Senior Consultant will assume the role of Project Manager for a large-scale ERP implementation. This individual will take on the responsibilities of a Project Manager to ensure the successful execution of the engagement goals and objectives based on the defined plan. This individual will also investigate key performance metrics to identify best practices and lead the definition of business requirements, while identifying business process improvement opportunities.
- Manage overall program governance regarding resources, deliverables, issues, risks, change requests, and project plans
- Monitor and control projects, displaying the ability to identify project tasks and completion dates, manage risks, incorporate risk mitigation strategies, and keep initiatives in motion
- Work closely with individual project managers/Leads to ensure timely status reporting and issue tracking
- Manage daily and weekly governance processes to support timely review and approval of project deliverables, change control, and issues and risks
- Provide support for program and integration management as well as executive steering committee
- Facilitate project governance meetings related to project status, deliverable review, change control, and issue and risk mitigation
- Provide project management and coordination support for communication and change management activities
- Resolve project issues in order to meet productivity and quality expectations while delivering on projects with tight deadlines
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Prior SAP Implementation experience a must
- 10+ years of Project Management experience required, preferably within a Fortune 500 company or Big 4 Accounting firm
- 5+ years of corporate-level project, program management experience required
- Must have very strong desktop skills in Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio or other process flow tool.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent client-facing communication and consulting skills and the ability to build trust and confidence with all levels of employees