SAP SRM Consultant
As a SAP SRM Consultant you will have direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities, serving as both role model and lead. You will demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency handling SRM related issues. You will identify best practices related to SRM and its surrounding business processes all while adhering to established compliance & security processes and procedures.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Provide support for application including, but is not limited to: trouble-shooting, problem-solving, issue resolution, user interaction, training, defining systems scope, gathering requirements, testing, reporting, cutover, business user coordination.
- Performs business analysis on and recommends quality complex solutions for business processes. Assists in the evaluation and selection of the best solution from many possible alternatives, to handle various business needs as they arise.
- Research the root cause of problems, use advanced diagnostic tools and problem solving techniques for complex issues, and serve as an escalation point
- Assists in the coordination of the adoption of new business procedures resulting from system improvements, through the development of documentation, training, and communication plans.
- Weekly and Daily review meetings with business and team members on ticket based on service level agreements, outstanding issues and discuss on solutions
- Skills/Qualifications – SAP SRM
– At least 4-8 years in an SRM/MM consultant role in an SAP environment/client with end to end implementation experience in SRM .
– Domain experience of 1-2 years in purchasing and vendor management functions.
– Strong knowledge and experience on below –
o PPS (Procurement for public sector)
o Strong business process knowledge in vendor selection and Vendor performance management.
o Supplier Registration, Qualification and master data management
o Product category management
o Supplier Self Service
o Source of Supply Determination
o Rfx and Bidding
o Contract Management
o Supplier Self Services (SUS)
o SRM Workflow-BRF
o SRM and ECC Integration Experience