SAP MM/WM Consultant
In this role you will have opportunity to :
- Lead business requirement discussion with customer to implement SAP MM/WM modules
- Design and implement complex P2P and warehousing solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs
- Provide design to integrate various legacy, SAP and 3rd party on premise and cloud solutions.
- Devise a strategy to gather data from various source systems and processing of data before making it available for BI activities
- Create various reporting templates or standard report formats.
- Work closely with customers as their P2P and warehousing solution expert during the implementation phase
Required qualifications for this role include:
- 10+ years of SAP MM/WM implementation, design and configuration experience including Material Master, Sourcing, Procurement, Pricing, Stock transport orders, Inventory management, Physical inventory, Valuation and account assignment , Invoice verification, Inbound/outbound process with Warehouse management, Picking, Packing, HUM, Shipment and return process.
- At least 5 Full life cycle implementations of SAP MM and WM with RF including designing labels, barcode scanners, and implementations with SAP Console / ITS Mobile.
- 5+ years of business process experience that required detailed knowledge of SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (MM/WM/LE) and other SAP modules including FICO, PP, SRM, Ariba, and SD.
- 5+ years of SAP integration experience with non-SAP external systems (Supplier collaboration, 3PL, etc.) and internal systems that include Data Extraction/Data cleansing/Data transformation/ Migration.
- Acted as the lead SAP functional resource on at least 3 projects.
Participated in at least 1 project with the S/4 HANA platform