SAP Fiori Developer
Job Level Specific Duties
- Support project development needs, in particular within work streams of Matters Management and Finance, relative to Professional Services Implementation of SAP S4/HANA. (This scope aligns with core SAP functionality in SD, PS, FICO and HR)
- Participate with customer business and functional team in design workshops/requirements gathering; understand and interpret requirements by probing for information, facilitating consensus building, and synthesizing and translating ideas into actionable technical solutions and intellectual properties.
- Provide input (as needed) in consideration of build vs third-party integration approaches.
- Perform solution development for respective Fiori objects.
- Manage and contribute to preparation of respective phase documentation, including functional/technical analysis and specifications, thru support of testing and deployment of related development objects.
- Actively manage/maintain action items, key decisions, issues and risks.
- Provide knowledge transfer to customer and/or core team (as appropriate/required) throughout project.
- Report to Project Manager and Team Lead, including responding in timely manner to all project and/or administrative requests.
- Work with the respective team members for coordination of tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidates for this position will have:
- 8-10 years of hands-on SAP development experience in related implementation work-streams.
- 3+ years related hands-on technical experience and overall strong knowledge in following areas:
- SAP Fiori
- Fiori launch pad configuration, creation and maintenance of the groups & tiles
- Fiori design principles
- Fiori theme designer – customization of theme
- SAP UI5 Development
- Experience in using MVC architecture.
- Coding skills – UI5 Scripting (Java script), XML and CSS (Jquery is an added advantage)
- Eclipse IDE experience
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Knowledge and understanding on testing oData services
- Awareness of new 0Data service creation and oData Service maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of Gateway server
- Fiori Logon and Logoff page configuration
- Using theme tool to upload or download a theme from one environment to other
- SAP Fiori Client Configuration and Testing on a mobile platform.
- Experience with S4/HANA, in particular with respect to role defined herein.
- Experience with custom solutions, in lieu of standard functionality, but allows for the final processing using standard.
- Knowledge of SAP’s Professional Services Best Practices relative to Sales & Distribution.
- Ability to develop solutions that complement standard product offerings to accommodate business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and manage timely completion of tasks and deliverables.
- 8 years of experience with SAP ABAP
- 3 years of SAP Fiori experience